|Smile4u Inc Contract for Deed Highlights:
• There is a $150.00 non-refundable fee for preparing the documents for a contract for deed.
• We offer a contract for deed. The property stays in our name until the contract is paid off. Once we receive the doc prep fee and down payment (if required), we will draw up the documents and mail you a packet that contains a notarized contract for deed and maps to assist you in locating the property. You will need to sign this contract in front of a notary and return it to us.
• You are responsible for the taxes and dues if applicable during the contract period.
• Payments are due by the 10th of each month.
• Monthly Payment Coupons.
• Skip Payment Coupons - Once a year for the life of the loan! If you find yourself short on cash you can skip that month's payment and tack it on to the end of the loan for a $20 fee.
• No Credit Check
• No Early Payoff Penalty (In some cases an early payoff discount!)
• Assumable Contracts
• You must pay off the contract prior to using the land. We don't mind if you go visit it a couple weeks out of the year if you let us know ahead of time. However you are not allowed to live on the property during the contract.
• You must get prior written approval from us before making improvements such as building a shed.
• We offer the following financing options on many of our properties, but see specific listings for details:
o Zero Down financing on many properties. You pay only the doc prep fee to buy the contract.
o 90 Days Same as Cash - In many cases if you pay the cash price within 90 days of the contract date Smile4u will waive the remaining contract balance.
o 180 days to work like a dog to pay it off early - if you pay an agreed upon amount within 180 days of the contract, Smile4u will waive the remaining contract balance.
o Matching Down Payment Program - Put up to 20% cash down when purchasing a contract and we will match that amount off of the purchase price!
• Once the account balance is paid in full we will prepare all documents necessary to transfer ownership and even include a check to cover all recording fees and transfer taxes as well. It's all part of the $150 doc prep fee paid at the beginning of the contract!
• A W-9 or W-8BEN Form will be provided for you along with the contract. We are required to have this form on file.